wxMusik - manage your Albums

Stuff that has yet to be sorted into a category.
Robert123

#46 Post by Robert123 »

Big deal is that a reason w dig out 2 old I repeat 2 posts for the same thing - just one would have sufficed a new one referencing the old ones if you so wish but instead what do we see for unread posts a list littered with old posts for the same thing. You know I don't know who is more annoying a spammer or your multiple posting for the same thing and dropping in every 5 minutes that toopy linux has been released - woopie!
Devuan Linux, Stardust 013 (4.31) updated [url]https://archive.org/details/Stardustpup013glibc2.10[/url]
s57(2018)barebone[url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppy-linux-minimal-builds/files/s57%282018%29barebones.iso/download[/url]

Pelo

one application, one place.

#47 Post by Pelo »

Its just to get one application, one place. To fit them at same date is the first step, to avoid user browsing everywhere.
Here we are in 'unsorted', topic should have been posted in 'multimedia' section.
"Please help us all by posting a new program in the appropriate sub section of Additional Software." asked Bigpup.

Robert123

#48 Post by Robert123 »

Then perhaps bigman your vounteering to run the multimedia wiki where at your leisure you can sort out all the threads into their appropriate places example all the threads regarding say Xmms listed on one wiki page for that topic. Then finally you may how annoying it is when some twerp goes and posts more than one post regarding a topic when 1 and I repeat one is required.

One thread for your WxMusik was required ONE.
Devuan Linux, Stardust 013 (4.31) updated [url]https://archive.org/details/Stardustpup013glibc2.10[/url]
s57(2018)barebone[url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppy-linux-minimal-builds/files/s57%282018%29barebones.iso/download[/url]

Pelo

It's not My WXmusik

#49 Post by Pelo »

It's not My WXmusik, Argolance posted here because topic was created here. Then he compile a pet and SFS. Sure it would be better in 'multimedia'
The other topic about getting the pet, i only inform that pet and SFS exists, and where to get them.
Here Topic explains how WXmusik works (or does not work), its different.
Argolance has a topic about WXmusik, explained in French. WXmusik is the choice of Slaxen and Toutou 4.3.6
People having questions about installing WXmusik for these french puppies will be helped by Argolance.la fenêtre est cachée
People using it will be lost by a little bug. I explain it here ? or elsewhere ? it's better we wait users asking the question. Robert1.2.3, perhaps.

:) MU is the moderator for Puppy Germany. And a friend of mine in Facebook (as musician). What an idea to post in 'unsorted' section !
The fact that musicians like WXmusic is nice. That moderators like WXmusik, and robert 123, too, is a plus

Argolance

#50 Post by Argolance »

Hello,
Robert123 wrote:You know I don't know who is more annoying a spammer or your multiple posting for the same thing and dropping in every 5 minutes that toopy linux has been released - woopie!
Pelo has no malice but be sure this makes me really unconfortable... :oops:

Cordialement.
Last edited by Argolance on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

5 Minutes, then i am late..

#51 Post by Pelo »

5 Minutes, then i am late..

Robert123

Re: It's not My WXmusik

#52 Post by Robert123 »

Pelo wrote:It's not My WXmusik, Argolance posted here because topic was created here. Then he compile a pet and SFS. Sure it would be better in 'multimedia'
The other topic about getting the pet, i only inform that pet and SFS exists, and where to get them.
Here Topic explains how WXmusik works (or does not work), its different.
Argolance has a topic about WXmusik, explained in French. WXmusik is the choice of Slaxen and Toutou 4.3.6
People having questions about installing WXmusik for these french puppies will be helped by Argolance.la fenêtre est cachée
People using it will be lost by a little bug. I explain it here ? or elsewhere ? it's better we wait users asking the question. Robert1.2.3, perhaps.

:) MU is the moderator for Puppy Germany. And a friend of mine in Facebook (as musician). What an idea to post in 'unsorted' section !
The fact that musicians like WXmusic is nice. That moderators like WXmusik, and robert 123, too, is a plus

And Again ONE NEW thread referencing the two old ones would suffice - 2 threads was not required. I have nothing against your enthusiasm for Toopy Linux but it is annoying to have multiple threads on one topic and raving about this and that and not making a lot of sense it is like white noise. To try and sift through the new threads each time is pain in the butt ii is like having an inbox full of junk mail.

Pelo

i agree with you robert123. One thread should be better.

#53 Post by Pelo »

i agree with you robert123. One thread should be better.. What do you want of me, to create a new one ? WXmusic run well on Puli Puppy, i just wanted to inform, it's not my baby.
My goal was to check jukeboxes known in our forum and check if still valid nowadays and for which puppies. and to feed back which one work on which puppy.
WXmusik should run on anitaOS 431, try it !

Argolance

#54 Post by Argolance »

Bonsoir,
Argolance wrote:Pelo has no malice but be sure this makes me really unconfortable...
@Robert123
I hope I was well understood...
Robert123 wrote:And Again ONE NEW thread referencing the two old ones would suffice - 2 threads was not required. I have nothing against your enthusiasm for Toopy Linux but it is annoying to have multiple threads on one topic and raving about this and that and not making a lot of sense it is like white noise.
I completely agree with all of that!
@Pelo
Pelo, remember the PM I recently sent to you... and please, try to take it into account. :x :wink:
Thanks.

Cordialement.

Pelo

Argolance translated it to French.

#55 Post by Pelo »

Translators: Pierrick Pinot (french), Gunnar Roth (german), Vit Hrachovy (czech), Lilian Costa Procopio and Marc Gayot(portuguese), Oddmund aka dubbz(norwegian), Brent Huisman(dutch), mirko_3(italian), Iván Campaña (spanish), Andrej Steinmetz (russian), Wiktor Grebla (polish)
Last edited by Pelo on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 15:07, edited 2 times in total.

Pelo

I have just deleted reference to ToOpPY

#56 Post by Pelo »

I have just deleted reference to ToOpPY, due version in progress, and Argolance request.
He will provide newer tools from his repository.

Médor

#57 Post by Médor »

Hum :!: