Installing Flash and Java for SeaMonkey (SOLVED)

Booting, installing, newbie
VictorVictor5

#16 Post by VictorVictor5 »

Watchdog,

Cool - that did the trick (thanks! :) ). I just have one more question. Seems like SeaMonkey and Firefox are both Mozilla. So how can I update java and flash on the Firefox side? Do I have to download the files again? Or is it a terminal command?

Thanks!
VV5

watchdog

#17 Post by watchdog »

VictorVictor5 wrote:So how can I update java and flash on the Firefox side? Do I have to download the files again? Or is it a terminal command?
You cannot update java and flashplayer on the firefox side. They are different softwares. Don't care to continuosly update: enjoy your puppy now. When updating java and flashplayer you have to do this job again downloading the latest versions and removing the previously installed.

watchdog

#18 Post by watchdog »

VictorVictor5 wrote:So how can I update java and flash on the Firefox side? Do I have to download the files again? Or is it a terminal command?
You cannot update java and flashplayer on the firefox side. They are different softwares. Don't care to continuosly update: enjoy your puppy now. When updating java and flashplayer you have to do this job again downloading the latest versions and removing the previously installed.
EDIT: sorry, double replay. Connections problems.

VictorVictor5

#19 Post by VictorVictor5 »

Thanks watchdog for all of your help!

VV5