Archpup 13.2 info

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
xstylezx

#76 Post by xstylezx »

Wow, well I don't understand the turn of the tide in this thread, but as a follower of archpup threads from the beginnning and a long time forum reader I thought to chime in here.

Stifling, I'm not sure if you're correct but I have noticed a couple names popping up here that haven't been in these threads until now. Hmmm. Oh and excellent work on your XFCE sfs. What happened to LXDE? I didn't get to try it before download vanished.

To Simargl, you have done an amazing job! I have no idea how you haven't managed to pull your hair out making us this great archpup :lol:

I ask you ignore any hostility Simargl and continue to improve and build upon archpup! I can see this project has a lot of promise and could possibly fork into something great(something along the lines of how porteus evolved from slax)! I agree with keeping dev mostly on sourceforge, but love coming here and reading others experiences and maybe fixing a few of my own issues along the way.

There will always be detractors and naysayers that may come along and try to stifle ideas, originality. I sincerely hope the puppy community or I should say members of the community can keep an open mind and contribute along the way, instead of tearing down. In my mind, that is the spirit of Puppy, and the spirit of open source!

Once again, great job Simargl and all other contributors who have helped with bugs and ideas in archpup! This is a great thing going on here, and archpup along with a few others are the puppies I check on every day at the forums here. I've been a member since 2007, so hopefully that stands for something(I read much more than I post :wink: )

So keep on trucking! :lol: