Posted: Mon 04 Mar 2013, 07:33 Post_subject:
Suggest a better diff tool
I am searching for a good diff tool for my wary 530.
1. Xfdiff-cut: present by default in wary 530; looks ok but I am not comforable with it.
2. xrecursediff: looks good, but can't change fonts etc.
3. meld: very heavy with python, takes more cpu %age.
4. I get confused with 3way diff/merge tools.
5. Winmerge was one I liked most, but now I don't like to run it using wine.
Any better diff tool you are using which can run on wary530?
1. simple two way diff/merge.
2. Viewed files editable.
3. Fonts/color changeable.
4. File compare and directory compare.