Posted: Mon 04 Mar 2013, 07:33 Post subject:
Suggest a better diff tool
I am searching for a good diff tool for my wary 530.
1. Xfdiff-cut: present by default in wary 530; looks ok but I am not comforable with it.
2. xrecursediff: looks good, but can't change fonts etc.
3. meld: very heavy with python, takes more cpu %age.
4. I get confused with 3way diff/merge tools.
5. Winmerge was one I liked most, but now I don't like to run it using wine.
Any better diff tool you are using which can run on wary530?
1. simple two way diff/merge.
2. Viewed files editable.
3. Fonts/color changeable.
4. File compare and directory compare.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum