Need devx_210.sfs

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
linuxnovo

Need devx_210.sfs

#1 Post by linuxnovo »

I am aways working with old laptops and need some old files. Does anyone have the development system for old puppy 210?????? Sure would like it and any other software from this era!!!!! Thanks for looking!

Ted Dog

#2 Post by Ted Dog »

Will keep an eye out for it, have so many cd/dvd from past puppies, going back to pre 1.0v in 2005. I'm actually checking for stuff needed to save and tossing the rest (boxes of old linux CDs/DVDs ). I have puptrix.org backed up on a single DVD that would have the 2.0 series and its spinoffs. Have not come across it, Yet.
Came across Pizzasgood's stuff and wonder what ever happen to the wiz-kid?

linuxnovo

#3 Post by linuxnovo »

Thanks for the efforts.....just wanted to work on a real commandline puppy for awhile, not a terminal or console based system. Thanks for even looking......Linuxnovo

linuxnovo

#4 Post by linuxnovo »

Reread your message again.......Things get so old so fast in computers. Sort of scary! At least Puppy, does not bug you all the time with updates. When I go into Windows because I have to, they are always messaging you on updates. Then, when you shutdown, the thing updates and warns not to turn it off. One often wonders if it will ever boot again and often it doesn't. Thank god for linux and the special god of puppy linux.

Semme

#5 Post by Semme »

linuxnovo

#6 Post by linuxnovo »

Thanks so much