Sharing some games!

Play with your Puppy.
coldb

Sharing some games!

#1 Post by coldb »

Hello everyone!

Today I downloaded and tested some games on my Precise 5.5 and I would like to share some of them with you all.

1. Frogatto & Friends | Homepage

Heck, I must admit that I fell in love for this game. The graphics, the soundtrack and the gameplay... Simply amazing.

It's hard to believe it's free, at least for now...

Package(s) Size:
150~230 MB (Varies with version)

Downloads:
pkgs.org
Official Page

My Experience:
Well, I tested the 1.2 downloaded from pkgs.org. Asked few dependencies and it worked well (however, bugs can be found). Maybe someone wants to test the latest versions and comment about the results here.

2. Unknown Horizons | Homepage

When I saw the title of this game the first thing I remembered was Uncharted Waters: New Horizons (I still play it on DOSBox :P). Strongly recommended for anyone who enjoys games like Civilization.

Package(s) Size:
100~ MB

Downloads:
pkgs.org
Official Repository (with some dependencies)
Official Page

My Experience:
Tested and approved but asked a lot of dependencies. If you think it's worth it, go ahead.

3. Torus Trooper (& Torus Trooper Pure) | About the port

I played it for a long time, but not on Puppy.

There's not much to say. It's a simple space shooter with 3D abstract graphics where you can reach ridiculously high speeds (and then die :lol:). The soundtrack and sound effects are very good too.

And the Torus Trooper Pure? Even faster! :shock:

Package(s) Size:
6~ MB

Downloads:
pkgs.org

My Experience:
Both tested, only asked me 1 dependency and use the same data package. (Note: The Pure is new for me, thankz for pkgs.org)

That's it, I hope you all enjoy. And this is my first topic so feel free to give suggestions or make criticisms.