Change icons in Homebank , and currency (shop to waste bin)

Themes, icons, wallpapers, etc.
Pelo

Change icons in Homebank , and currency (shop to waste bin)

#1 Post by Pelo »

I am changing homebank for Weight sum income and waste (recycle)
payment cards icons are replaced by bottle, box, glass and so on
Last edited by Pelo on Mon 02 Jan 2017, 09:42, edited 4 times in total.

Pelo

DustBank compares weight income and weight trashed

#2 Post by Pelo »

c'est génial ! Pelo is the best ! i just have now to replace column titles
pm-ccard > glass
Pm-transit > plastic
Pm-deposit > battery
and so on...

Pelo

For italians, translation ok

#3 Post by Pelo »

For italians, translation ok
Attachments
courses.png
(66.01 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
Last edited by Pelo on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 01:07, edited 2 times in total.

Pelo

Pelo is so lonesome

#4 Post by Pelo »

My idea is not successfull in Puppy Linux world, in spite of useful to sort your waste. Poor use Pelo tried to create something new, but he is so lonesome :(
Nervertheless in 2017 i will continue to improve Homebank, damned :!:
Last edited by Pelo on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#5 Post by Flash »

Poor old Pelo might not be so lonesome if he'd give us more of a description of what it is he's trying to do. What problem is it supposed to solve? Why would people want to use it? That sort of thing.

Pelo

weights, lengths, volumes

#6 Post by Pelo »

that is not really a problem, but applications always think money, Dollars, euros, ruppies as units, thinks as weights, lengths, volumes and your apps will be useful for a lot of things.
As an example for shopping if you consider weights, the goal becomes 'nature protection' thinking of waste to throw , or health if you thing about how health will be your bags.
Ask your programmers to changes colums titles and icons, and homebank is not a financial account but an analysis. (comptabilité analytique is the french words)
It's a suggestion, Flash, only a suggestion.. But an huge change in thinking about what people need, not what devs like to provide,
But i gave up as Puppy seems to become only a learning tool, not for public release. What people need is an Utopy

Sorry for comparison : you will first think about how many liters of beer you will need for a month, before thinking how much that will cost. The first will be the weight is your are a pedestrian
That is why i show that icons can be changed to containers better than paying cards.. Payee becomes 'glass' 'explosive' 'plastic' 'dangerous for health' and so on..
Attachments
waste.jpg
Challenge : find existing icons
(48.55 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
milk.png
Look at icons !
(70.41 KiB) Downloaded 275 times