Inbuilt browsers (Deleted)

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
Marv

Inbuilt browsers (Deleted)

#1 Post by Marv »

Deleted
Last edited by Marv on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 13:59, edited 2 times in total.
Pups currently in kennel :D Older LxPupSc and X-slacko-4.4 for my users; LxPupSc, LxPupSc64 and upupEF for me. All good pups indeed, and all running savefiles for look'n'feel only. Browsers, etc. solely from SFS.

april

#2 Post by april »

Whats an " adrv" ?

Marv

#3 Post by Marv »

Deleted
Last edited by Marv on Mon 02 Jan 2017, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
Pups currently in kennel :D Older LxPupSc and X-slacko-4.4 for my users; LxPupSc, LxPupSc64 and upupEF for me. All good pups indeed, and all running savefiles for look'n'feel only. Browsers, etc. solely from SFS.

bigpup

#4 Post by bigpup »

As someone who has posted 743 times to this forum.
I find it hard to understand why you are posting this in the wrong place in the forum.
This section of the forum is for posting programs for people to download and use.
There are several other locations in this forum to post questions or make comments.

If we the users of this forum, can not help to keep some order in where posts are put, it will just become a mess.

Please help and make topics in the proper section of this forum.
The things they do not tell you, are usually the clue to solving the problem.
When I was a kid I wanted to be older.... This is not what I expected :shock:
YaPI(any iso installer)

Marv

#5 Post by Marv »

bigpup wrote:As someone who has posted 743 times to this forum.
I find it hard to understand why you are posting this in the wrong place in the forum.
This section of the forum is for posting programs for people to download and use.
There are several other locations in this forum to post questions or make comments.

If we the users of this forum, can not help to keep some order in where posts are put, it will just become a mess.

Please help and make topics in the proper section of this forum.
I looked and thought before I posted! This seemed where most of the people with interest in browsers might see it and comment. I have deleted the post. Absolutely no harm or malice was intended. Sorry if it offended you.