Play with your Puppy.
koulaxizis

Red Eclipse 1.1 SFS

#1 Post by koulaxizis »

Download

Don't forget to say "thank you"! :wink:
[b]Christos Koulaxizis[/b]
[i]Woof woof from Greece![/i]

[color=darkred][url=https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppystuff/][ Puppy Stuff Repository ][/url][/color]

asparuh13

#2 Post by asparuh13 »

Thanks for the awesome .sfs and game!

Works just fine on Slacko 5.5 running from a USB stick - no missing dependancies whatsoever. Had to adjust the graphics a little bit but considering my pc's specs it's a miracle that i can play with such cool ones. Loads in just a matter of seconds despite the big sfs size and the loading times in the game itself are just about 10 seconds or so... my specs are 1GB RAM and 1,7 Ghz worth of CPU power.

Once again, thanks for sharing this! ;)

koulaxizis

#3 Post by koulaxizis »

asparuh13 wrote:Thanks for the awesome .sfs and game!

Works just fine on Slacko 5.5 running from a USB stick - no missing dependancies whatsoever. Had to adjust the graphics a little bit but considering my pc's specs it's a miracle that i can play with such cool ones. Loads in just a matter of seconds despite the big sfs size and the loading times in the game itself are just about 10 seconds or so... my specs are 1GB RAM and 1,7 Ghz worth of CPU power.

Once again, thanks for sharing this! ;)
Well, i'm a little bit "dumb" regarding programming or/and compiling, but i really love to experiment and try to offer something to my favorite linux distro. I'm really glad you liked it!! Hope you will find my other tries as worthy as this one! :)
[b]Christos Koulaxizis[/b]
[i]Woof woof from Greece![/i]

[color=darkred][url=https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppystuff/][ Puppy Stuff Repository ][/url][/color]

asparuh13

#4 Post by asparuh13 »

Yep, i came across several of your other threads - i'm not that much of a gamer but i still enjoy them really much, it's good that there are people putting in some effort into that as well. Keep em' packages coming! ;)

solo

#5 Post by solo »

Works in Precise Puppy 5.7.1

Thank you very much!