Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat 30 Aug 2014, 00:46
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Eye Candy
Conky lua auto reposition problem
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
Mansin

PostPosted: Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:49    Post subject:  Conky lua auto reposition problem
Subject description: Conky lua does not reposition on resolution change

I installed conky lua and it works great. However, I am on virtual machine which boots up in a resolution of 800x600. I then switch to full screen (1920x1200) and everything on the desktop aligns correctly but conkylua stays at its original position when it started in 800x600. In full screen mode this appears right in the center. On change of some configuration item, conky reloads and it then appears correctly on top-right in full screen. However, I don't want to do this every time I boot my VM. Is there a way for conkylua to adjust always to top-right when there is a resolution change? Perhaps some hook to the event of resolution change, that forces it to reload. I searched Google extensively but was unable to find a solution. Also tried all kinds of settings in conkyrc without any success.
Mansin

PostPosted: Thu 08 Aug 2013, 00:07    Post subject: Conky lua auto reposition problem  

Anybody having a solution to above? BTW, the installation is on XUbuntu 12.10

Thanks,
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Eye Candy
Jump to: