Looking for java based file crypt / decrypt

For discussions about security.
jpeps

#16 Post by jpeps »

oliver69 wrote:
yes this is the problem .... i don't get a file .... but it states that the decrypting was successfull....strange.
Make sure you entered the file to be decrypted (myEncryptedFile.jar) and the directory path (e.g. /root). It should be in the selected directory. Maybe try a different directory if you're having some kind of overwrite problem.

Semme

#17 Post by Semme »

I can confirm Enfomi's drag'n drop does NOT work aboard 528. What I might be missing I don't yet know..

jpeps

#18 Post by jpeps »

Semme wrote:I can confirm Enfomi's drag'n drop does NOT work aboard 528. What I might be missing I don't yet know..
It would work for any Java app that takes an argument. Enformi uses a dialogue, so would still have to open a selection box and be pointless.

The Zero java app I wrote takes an argument, so works with drag & drop. It includes a front end script.

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 15&t=84844

Semme

#19 Post by Semme »

I was thinking it might be possible to fit this into a routine? While it sounds good- I'm not a programmer.

oliver69

#20 Post by oliver69 »

until now no really working solution - seems strange to me. which solution did you use to carry single files on an usb stick an ready to decrypt it at customer side independent from the os???? i think java is the only solution.
looking for something the crypts a file test.odt to let's say test.odt.cry and decrypt it the same way back.