Where do donations go to now?

Promote Puppy !
tubeguy

Where do donations go to now?

#1 Post by tubeguy »

Now that Barry is stepping down, where should donations be sent?
[b]Tahr Pup 6 on desktop, Lucid 3HD on lappie[/b]

raffy

to contributors

#2 Post by raffy »

Sometime ago, Barry asked that all donation links for him be removed from Puppy Linux websites. But much earlier, he had encouraged devs and contributors operating a for-PuppyLinux website to have their own donation buttons. There is a donation button at puppylinux.org - this helps cover the cost of hosting.
Puppy user since Oct 2004. Want FreeOffice? [url=http://puppylinux.info/topic/freeoffice-2012-sfs]Get the sfs (English only)[/url].

tubeguy

Re: to contributors

#3 Post by tubeguy »

raffy wrote:Sometime ago, Barry asked that all donation links for him be removed from Puppy Linux websites. But much earlier, he had encouraged devs and contributors operating a for-PuppyLinux website to have their own donation buttons. There is a donation button at puppylinux.org - this helps cover the cost of hosting.
Thanks raffy. Barry always seemed happy to get my meager contributions over the years. Looking back I think I donated more than I ever paid for Windows. :D Worth every penny to have a system I never have to worry about. I have been using a Zazzle online store to sell Puppy merch and sending any earnings to Barry, I will now send to puppylinux.org instead.
[b]Tahr Pup 6 on desktop, Lucid 3HD on lappie[/b]

starhawk

#4 Post by starhawk »

tubeguy, would you be willing to PM me Barry's donation link...? I feel I should give him something more than words for what he's given me... ;) I'd like to do it while I still have the opportunity, you know?

raffy

restored

#5 Post by raffy »

See here, where Barry said he restored the donation link (to a new paypal account), but I can't find it.
Puppy user since Oct 2004. Want FreeOffice? [url=http://puppylinux.info/topic/freeoffice-2012-sfs]Get the sfs (English only)[/url].