REQUEST a .pet/.sfs-Adobe Reader-Fatdog/Lighthouse 5xx

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
Eathray

REQUEST a .pet/.sfs-Adobe Reader-Fatdog/Lighthouse 5xx

#1 Post by Eathray »

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get help with this and I'm just plain stuck. Really need help with this from Fatdog or Lighthouse people.

Trying to install the native version of Adobe Reader for Unix in either/both Fatdog64 521 and Lighthouse64 514b. If it works in one, it would probably work in the other.

I have another thread but it's kind of stalled:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=88947

I wanted to ask for assistance from the folks on the current Fatdog thread, but I didn't want to ask about a 5xx Fatdog on a 6xx thread without permission. Sent Jamesbond a message to ask if it was okay, but haven't heard back.

I have tried numerous .pets and .sfs packages as well as the tar and the slackware files... I get the same error message no matter what I do:

Code: Select all

terminate called after throwing an instance of ASErrException' Aborted
I have the 64/32 bit compatibility packages installed in both Lighthouse and Fatdog, but they don't seem to be seen by Adobe reader, even though I have other 32bit packages running in both without any incident.

It would really be fantastic if someone in the know could lend a hand with a .pet or .sfs, or if someone could just help me get it installed on my system, I could make a .pet/.sfs for others as, I downloaded a pet maker and am learning how to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Eathray

Eathray

#2 Post by Eathray »

P.S.

I've also asked for help on the Adobe forums, but so far, nobody's answered my questions.

Eathray