Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue 23 Sep 2014, 12:30
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Announcements
Barry is calling it quits
Moderators: Flash, Ian, JohnMurga
Page 3 of 3 [33 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
mavrothal

PostPosted: Thu 26 Sep 2013, 03:27    Post subject:  

Thanks for everything Mr Kauler.
Puppy was fun and knowledge for me the last 4 years.

Hopefully this herd of cats will be able to continue on the trail of the dog and foster its puppy to grow.

dawg

PostPosted: Fri 27 Sep 2013, 15:11    Post subject:  

Dear Barry Kauler - if you're reading this (hopefully do) -

Thank you for all your hard work on Puppy, and thanks for creating it, in the first place!
I may have been among the ones who tend to complain, more often that not (and sometimes I misword things or express myself improperly, but I'm among the ones whose first language isn't English), but it's also because I'm amongst the many who'd like to see Puppy prosper also in the "mainstream", as it deserves better recognition (and with some minor "improvements"/adaptations/"polishing" - perhaps XFce, that may well happen), so again, I'd like you to know that the simplicity, usability, modularity, as well as speed and small size (and surely some other things that I forgot to mention here) of Puppy are much appreciated, and I'm with the thousands of people (happy Puppy users and developers) worldwide who are very grateful for it!!

You've managed Puppy to maturity, and it certainly is a project that's a valuable contribution to humanity, something to be very proud of and what's become of it!
So now that you feel you should move on, that's perfectly fine, others will take over (hopefully, organizedly and in unison - together we're stronger! - Puppy power!! Move over, Bill Gates!!) Very Happy
And I/we wish the best of luck to you on your journeys, wherever they may take you!

A good woof on ya, mate! (said with Australian accent) Very Happy

- 'dawg' of .si

ICQ Number 
Ray MK

PostPosted: Sat 28 Sep 2013, 04:24    Post subject:  

Hi all - (what dawg said) could not have said it better myself.

Very best regards and a massive thank you for all you've done.

Hope the future provides properly for you and that you have lots of fun with your new phone etc.

Again - all the very best - Ray

Page 3 of 3 [33 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Announcements
Jump to: