NOTES on www.gamefront.com:
1) They have a restriction on the file extensions they will accept. So after you download a file you need to "gunzip" it.
2) If any file has not been downloaded in the last 60 days, it gets deleted.
NOTES on the apps:
1) All these have been compiled on puppy squeeze Exprimo 5.X.3.4.12 for an i686 architecture.
2) Although both codeblocks and wxformbuilder run on wxWidgets-2.8.12, they contain only what they need. To build a wxWidgets application, you need a separate installation of the whole of the wxWidgets library. One advantage of this is that you can choose any version and build you want to use.
3) The wxWidgets-2.9.5 library I have uploaded is a static build, this means that the parts of wxWidgets that your program uses are loaded in with the program. No need to distribute wxWidgets libraries with your application. Why? It's the way I build applications now.
4) I plan to upload a wxWidgets-3.0 library shortly after it is released. Done.