Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri 19 Dec 2014, 09:41
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Utilities
Setting up a Minecraft server in Lucid Puppy
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
djwilsondylan

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov 2013, 13:58    Post subject:  Setting up a Minecraft server in Lucid Puppy
Subject description: After running a Bukkit Minecraft server in Lucid my computer freezes

Hello, I have recently installed Luicid over Wary 5.5 in order to get my wireless network adapter working. Everything went smoothly, I got the Internet working and Downloaded Firefox, then I downloaded a .sfs version of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Then I created a new directory in 'root' called 'MCServer' and copied the instructions directly off http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server and after running the server it fully generates world 0 & 1 but at about 30% on world 2 my computer just freezes and I have to kill the power to the computer.

What's going on? By the way my computer is a Dell Dimension 3000 Series so it is quite old. If you need any more details about my situation I can provide them.

Any help is greatly appreciated Sad
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Utilities
Jump to: