The time now is Wed 20 Sep 2017, 12:50
All times are UTC - 4
Joined: 14 Sep 2011
|Posted: Wed 22 Jan 2014, 05:59 Post subject:
Setup codeblocks, wxwidget and compile a wxwidget project
|0. Download wxWidgets and CodeBlocks
#cp wxGTK-2.8.12.tar.gz codeblocks_12.11-1.tar.gz development/
1. Compile and install wxWidgets
#tar -xvzf wxGTK-2.8.12.tar.gz
#../configure --enable-xrc --enable-unicode
#new2dir make install
#mksquashfs wxGTK-2.8.12-x86_64 wxGTK-2.8.12-x86_64.sfs -noappend
2. Compile and install CodeBlocks
#tar -xvzf codeblocks_12.11-1.tar.gz
#new2dir make install
#mksquashfs codeblocks-12.11release8629-x86_64 codeblocks-12.11release8629-x86_64.sfs -noappend
3. copy the sample program folder 'widgets' (.../wxGTK-2.8.12/samples/widgets) to /root/development
4. inside /root/development/widgets, keep only *.cpp, *.h files and 'icons' folder; delete rest including hidden folders if any
5. copy sample.xpm file from .../wxGTK-2.8.12/samples/ to /root/development/
6. in codeblocks, 'create a new project' and select 'wxwidget project'
7. Choose wxwidgets 2.8.x version.
8. enter 'project title' as 'development'; enter 'folder to create project in' as '/root'; see that 'resulting filename' becomes '/root/development/development.cbp'.
9. Preferred GUI Builder: None; Application Type: Frame Based
10. Tick only 'create debug configuration'
11. See that under "wxwidgets library settings", "Use default wxwidgets configuration" is selected.
12. on left, under 'workspace', under 'development', see that 4 files are added by default. Click on each of them and remove from project.
13. go to /root/development and delete newly added two *.cpp files and two *.h files.
14. on left, under 'workspace', right click on 'development' and 'add files recursively'
15. select /root/development/widgets
16. now click 'build' -> 'build'; see 'build log' that it is building
17. now click 'build' -> 'run'
[Precise 571 on AMD Athlon XP 2000+ with 512MB RAM]
[Fatdog 611 on Intel Pentium B960 with 4GB RAM]
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.1034s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0183s) ][ GZIP on ]