Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri 21 Nov 2014, 15:17
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Misc
Being friendly
Moderators: Flash, JohnMurga
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topic :: View_next_topic
Page 1 of 1 Posts_count  
Author Message
fixit


Joined: 16 Mar 2013
Posts: 922
Location: El Lago, Texas

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 01:14    Post_subject:  Being friendly  

You guys are very friendly and it is most appreciated.

Any of you fellows considered signing your name at the end of posts and using actual names of message posters ?

We aren't robots. Smile

Andy
____
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
8-bit


Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3393
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 03:33    Post_subject:  

Well hello there fixit!
Here, I am known as 8-bit and have been using Puppy for quite a while.
At home, I am called another name. (No wise cracks as to what the wife might call me when she thinks I have been on the computer too long!)

At home, I am called John.

And there are a lot of johns in the world.
So if you have to go, no waiting.

Sometimes though, I feel shit on. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
fixit


Joined: 16 Mar 2013
Posts: 922
Location: El Lago, Texas

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 03:38    Post_subject:  

8-bit wrote:
Well hello there fixit!
Here, I am known as 8-bit and have been using Puppy for quite a while.
At home, I am called another name. (No wise cracks as to what the wife might call me when she thinks I have been on the computer too long!)

At home, I am called John.

And there are a lot of johns in the world.
So if you have to go, no waiting.

Sometimes though, I feel shit on. Smile


Thanks John.

I am a retired single guy who probably spends too much time on the computer too. Smile

I am sorry that sometimes things suc* for you.

Take care,
Andy
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
ardvark


Joined: 01 Jul 2013
Posts: 1086
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 08:06    Post_subject: Re: Being friendly  

fixit wrote:
You guys are very friendly and it is most appreciated.

Any of you fellows considered signing your name at the end of posts and using actual names of message posters ?


Hi...

Thank you, I'm glad you find this a friendly place to get help, praise God. Smile

But no, I prefer not to readily hand out my name but that's just me. Wink

Regards...
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
mikeb


Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Posts: 8609

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 08:09    Post_subject:  

Thee name is in thee handle.

Michael

'All operating systems suck' is my favourite you tube video...wonder if its still up there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
sanya-sanya


Joined: 08 Jan 2014
Posts: 11
Location: Hungary

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 15:23    Post_subject:  

I was christened Sándor, but prefer to be known simply as Sanyi, and its variant Sanya

Hungarian Sándor is Greek in origin, the first name of Alexander the Great
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
linuxbear

Joined: 18 Apr 2009
Posts: 621
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

PostPosted: Thu 30 Jan 2014, 15:42    Post_subject:  

sanya-sanya wrote:
I was christened Sándor, but prefer to be known simply as Sanyi, and its variant Sanya

Hungarian Sándor is Greek in origin, the first name of Alexander the Great


I certainly hope you live longer than Alexander/Great did

...Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send_private_message 
Display_posts:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topic :: View_next_topic
 Forum index » Taking the Puppy out for a walk » Misc
Jump to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0529s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0033s) ][ GZIP on ]