Murga thread watchlist -How to?

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
greengeek

Murga thread watchlist -How to?

#1 Post by greengeek »

Within the Murga forum I can easily display the threads that I have posted in, but I am wondering if there is any way to create a forum 'bookmark list' for threads I am interested in but have not posted in. I could use my browser bookmarks but that could get messy so I wondered if there was any way to create a 'watchlist' within my forum profile?

There are a number of threads I would want to have on my "watchlist" so I can refer back to the information in them. I could click on the "watch this topic for replies" link, but there is no guarantee that there will be any new replies if it is an old thread. (if there were new replies at least I would receive an email). So under those circumstances, with no new replies to generate an email, how can I ever find the thread again??

So, two questions:

1) Is there an easy way to list the threads that I am 'watching for new replies'?

2) Is there any way to create a personal 'thread list' for topics that I want to 'bookmark' for later reference (where a thread is dead or too old to receive replies anyway)?

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

At the bottom of the thread, click on "Watch this topic for replies" and you should get an email notification even if you haven't posted to the thread.