Floola 2012r1 -- iJunk Manager

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
starhawk

Floola 2012r1 -- iJunk Manager

#1 Post by starhawk »

Floola is a program that manages various MP3 players that are made by Apple and have a name starting with a lowercase 'i' ;) Floola requires GTK2 and nothing else -- it carries its other dependencies with it, and the website provides a tarball containing a binary and a folder full of libs. (Well, libnotify is optional but available on that site if you should want it.)

This PET is for Floola version 2012r1. There does not appear to be a newer version (yet?).

NOTE 1: Floola CANNOT manage Apple phones, and the 'Touch' and 'Nano 6G' models of iJunk are unsupported.
NOTE 2: Motorola phones that can use iTunes ARE supported.

I've made a primitive attempt to create a PET file for Floola, which I'm posting here. I used DIR2PET to create it. There is a [dot]desktop file in there (lovingly handcrafted from Audacious' [dot]desktop file) so it should show up in the menu.

The PET was made in rg66's X-Slacko 1.0 -- should work for Slacko 56 -- I'm not guaranteeing anything with any other Pups. That said: let me know if installing it breaks things or generally doesn't work, and I'll see what I can do. PM me if the download expires and I'll reupload it -- DataFileHost deletes things after 90 days of no downloads.

floola-2012r1.pet md5sum = 31db9c4df773af3a9c5dde480015a476
Download here --> http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7222c4f8

WARNING: Click ONLY the grey "DOWNLOAD" button on the left side right under the info for the package -- anything else is an ad that will do Nasty Things.

Good luck!

starhawk

#2 Post by starhawk »

I see five people have downloaded this. No bug reports because it works absolutely perfectly, or because nobody bothered to tell how it didn't work for them...?

I'd like to know...