How to use Digitech n300 USB wifi with 2.6.25.16SMP Kernel?

Requests go here. If you fill a request, give it a new thread in the appropriate category and then link to it in the request thread.
darry1966

How to use Digitech n300 USB wifi with 2.6.25.16SMP Kernel?

#1 Post by darry1966 »

Hi Guys I run Gpup alot and wondered if anyone had got the above Wireless device to work with the SMP version of this kernel as I want to use this device with it??

ozsouth

Flaky - suggest ndiswrapper

#2 Post by ozsouth »

I got a TPLINK WN821N wireless usb adapter which uses rtl8192cu driver. Had issues with drop outs after a few minutes with several puppies, so I use ndiswrapper, as the CD had an XP 32bit driver. Works fine. Well worth a try.

darry1966

#3 Post by darry1966 »

Yes I tried NDISWRAPPER with an xp driver for that was RTL8192CU labelled but might try using that model TPLINK WN821N in a search on google.

Thank you who knows may work.

Update I have found out it is a Digitech n300 mini usb wifi device. I found one similar on Jaycar site. will try a driver I found for it.

darry1966

#4 Post by darry1966 »

Nope XP Driver didn't work. Anyway I at least tracked down the model.

Thanks anyway Ozsouth.

If anyone has the driver for this kernel feel free to PM me or post here anyway best wishes to all.

darry1966

#5 Post by darry1966 »

Well tried lots of differnet windows downloads of this for this device using ndiswrapper still no luck.

Here is the kernel sources: http://puppyisos.org/isos/2009-01-to-06 ... mp-aragon/