OB Precise 14.07.26, Woof-CE build

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

Chrome pup downloaded, for test at home this week

#31 Post by Pelo »

Chrome pup downloaded, for test at home this week
Installed . Yes i appreciate the delta with Chrome and voice made avilable to improve our pronunciation. Keeping my level in English is one of my goals using Puppies and writing on the forum? But Listening and speaking is not easy to practice when you no longer go at the office.
Last edited by Pelo on Fri 29 Sep 2017, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

I will keep OB precise 14.07.26 ad vitam aeternam.

#32 Post by Pelo »

I will keep OB precise 14.07.26 ad vitam aeternam. This Puppy is really pretty. Because of the police and theme gtk prudence ? Not only
Last edited by Pelo on Fri 29 Sep 2017, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

Is there a Puppy without a bug ? waiting for feed back.

#33 Post by Pelo »

Is there a Puppy without a bug ? waiting for feed back. But passengers seem happy with this Puppy. I am too.
Nevertheless pupsave cannot be increased :evil:
I shall manage with it
Griffith no longer search the web, but Griffith is guilty, not Puppy
Gramps by RSH, SFS loaded on the fly will register your ancestries, but your relatives too, even if still alive. Register yourself to avoid your children to have to check in your life.
Version italiana, translated by ? Vicmz translates Spanish, but italiano no.
Attachments
OBprecise.jpg
I found a rich ancestry in Quebec, whose beer is still famous !
(56.48 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
Last edited by Pelo on Fri 29 Sep 2017, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

Mike Walsh, yes Chromebook is nice.

#34 Post by Pelo »

Mike Walsh, yes Chromebook is nice.. I was starting (again) on the project of voice management of the computer, abandoned with Windows Seven because no much pleasure time. So i tried obedience Pup but it freezes few minutes after departure. OB precise is the alternative, because Chrome here.
I find lot of innovation browsing Puppies from archives.org, in the 'Ally's attic !
Obedientpup
Last edited by Pelo on Fri 29 Sep 2017, 19:06, edited 2 times in total.

Pelo

something wrong with Abiword,

#35 Post by Pelo »

something wrong with Abiword, either Puppy creator deletes it, or he provides it for homework.. When i wanted to install it on OBprecise, PPM inform yet available. And that is true. But incomplete, 10 MBs here, useless.
"It's OK, Pelo. I replaced the older Abiword with the new one. " alguna cosa falta... vicmz :?
However i am not sure it's your Puppy, perhaps ETP 's one.. (based on Yours)
Chromebook topic i jump there

hamoudoudou

Gramps version 3.4.1 is enough for us.

#36 Post by hamoudoudou »

old puppy, old dev, but things do what they are supposed to do.. OB precise runs so many apps that just born Puppies will no longer provide, for our hobbies as genealogy .
Gramps is not the last versions 4xxx but version 3.4.1 is enough for us.
XenialDog provides Gramps, Xenialpup does not.