4. Run AMDDRIVER3.15.sh in build_mod (Preferably in a terminal so you can see what's going on)
5. All done!
1. You need devx to compile. You need the headers to compile kernel modules.
2. This creates the folder in /lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod so you can manually compile the module.
3. I got these patches from Arch.
4. This script runs the patches, the make file, the install script and then aticonfig --initial, which sets up xorg.conf to use the new module. (I assume)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum