Posted: Sat 02 Aug 2014, 11:20 Post subject:
Disable the virtual desktop chooser from the tray or panel
If you want the virtual desktop choosing button or icon to go out from the tray or panel you just need to:
* Click on "file" icon (on the desktop) so the file manager (ROX-Filer) opens, exactly in the desired folder (~ = /root)
* Click on the eye icon so you can see the hidden archives
* Click on .jwmrc-tray so it opens with Geany (text editor)
* Take out the line with "<Pager/>"
* Click on "Save"
* Close the editor
* Click on Menu, then on "Shutdown", then on "Restart window manager"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum