I give up

News, happenings
Rich

#16 Post by Rich »

Ian wrote:I've had one person ask the same question six times in six days, I think it was in June also, Uh Oh.
:-)
maybe they had been out in the sun too long?? 8)

#17 Post by Guest »

Sorry guys, spat me dummy...

Can you all forgive for being childish ? :oops:

Auda

#18 Post by Auda »

Sure can Dont wory be happy :-)

Ian
Official Dog Handler

#19 Post by Ian »

Don't be sorry bladehunter, you are only saying what we all know to be true.

I have seen worse dummyspits than that on some forums, people tend to forget that all the time and effort that you put into Puppy is for free and when you try to help and guide someone to a solution you do not expect to be crapped on if you do not respond quickly or in a manner that they think they deserve.

People like this are just displaying their ignorance and lack of manners and are not worth the effort to even think about their lack of social graces, there are far more important things in your life besides impatient, selfish, selfcentered, greedy people.

Even though they are in a minority it still is not fair to you or anyone else who contributes to Puppy to be subjected to any abuse of good faith.

nduanetesh
Ultra Super-stud

#20 Post by nduanetesh »

Hate to pull everyone's attention away from the Bladehunter love-party here, but

What the hell does "spat me dummy" mean?

ND (stoopid american)

#21 Post by Guest »

I think you yanks call it a pacifier, the things babies suck on, what Maggie Simpson has in her mouth 24/7.....And when a baby has a tamtrum they "spit their dummy".....means losing your cool..

If only you guys spoke English....ahahahahahaha

nduanetesh
Ultra Super-stud

#22 Post by nduanetesh »

Well, my english would be better, but I spend too much time over at the billabong with my sheila, playing my didgeridoo and throwing some shrimp on the barbie while dodging the ankle biters. So, no worries, I reckon you knockers would rubbish my yabber no matter how ripper it was! Too right!

ND

PS. Yes, I had to look some of that up.

PPS. Mappa Tassie? <--what the hell? (yes I know what it means and why)

PPPS. Any mention of me having a "didgeridoo" or "shrimp" or a "barbie" or "ankle biters" or even a "sheila" may or may not be true.

#23 Post by Guest »

nduanetesh, you are dead-set freaking us Aussies out!

And before you ask, there are fair dinkum kangaroos hopping around the capital city. I nearly ran over a dead one on my bike.