Going to NZ!

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
aarf

#41 Post by aarf »

droope wrote:you really dislike new zealand eh??? :P
where did i say dislike? what i am saying is user beware, be very aware. plus i am very not impressed at being scammed out of my $600 cash and that even after doing far more research on nz than i normally do when going to a country..
plus i am totally not impressed at having been make sick by products which prominently advertise their association with nz. i bought a pack of four and drank three separately over a period of days before i could definitely be sure of the association and this was a month before the melamine scam hit the news. three times because each day you eat many thing so pinpointing the exact cause takes a little trial and error. three times because at that time nz as a source had a better reputation that the other foods i was consuming along side, so it is the last to be suspected. now i know better i don't buy or eat anything that comes from nz.

aarf

#42 Post by aarf »

disciple wrote:

Why would you even want to bribe them? What would be the benefit (other than making your people feel good)?
so nz can scam the unsuspecting like they have successfully scammed and sickened me.

disciple

#43 Post by disciple »

I thought it was the airline which wouldn't give you a refund... how did NZ scam you?
Do you know a good gtkdialog program? Please post a link here

Classic Puppy quotes

ROOT FOREVER
GTK2 FOREVER

aarf

#44 Post by aarf »

disciple wrote:Hmmm. Well all the information I can find indicates that that product is made from NZ milk powder, but packaged in Asia, and that it has not been found to be contaminated, so there has never been a reason for a recall. If you know otherwise you should probably be reporting it elsewhere. Maybe on their hotline ;)
well, all the information i have suggests that i got off lightly and that i should have paid extra to the immigration officer for good advice.( so as to not further put at risk my life, wallet, and limb.) :lol:

aarf

#45 Post by aarf »

disciple wrote:I thought it was the airline which wouldn't give you a refund... how did NZ scam you?
they are in cahoots, the airline and the immigration/nz govt, joint scam one cant operate without the other..

Aitch

#46 Post by Aitch »

aarf
I'm not a mod here, but....I do find you objectionable at times
droope asked you to lay off....my next step will be to file a complaint
If you are going to quote and bait disciple, then do it in pms to him, or in one his threads or just sshh
gggrrr

Aitch :)

aarf

#47 Post by aarf »

Aitch wrote:aarf
I'm not a mod here, but....I do find you objectionable at times
droope asked you to lay off....my next step will be to file a complaint
If you are going to quote and bait disciple, then do it in pms to him, or in one his threads or just sshh
gggrrr

yes i know you are a mod at the other site. Have you see me posting there lately.? If you dont want to know dont read it.

aarf

#48 Post by aarf »

next i'll have puppyite in here telling me what i can and cannot post :roll:

Aitch

#49 Post by Aitch »

I'm not trying to tell you what you can/cannot post
Just supporting droope in asking you to lay off

What's wrong with respecting other people's views, since you insist on your right to have views...are we less important than you, for some reason I'm unaware of?

I don't think so - you're trolling and baiting - just like puppyite was....nothing better to do with your time?

aarf

#50 Post by aarf »

Aitch wrote:...are we less important than you, for some reason I'm unaware of?

yes you are but i a not in the business of making you aware :lol:

droope

#51 Post by droope »

it's ok. it's not like this is a very important thread :P i was j/k, don't kill aarf xD
What seems hard is actually easy, while what looks like impossible is in fact hard.

“Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer.â€￾ –Percy Cerutty

[url=http://droope.wordpress.com/]Mi blog[/url] (Spanish)

aarf

#52 Post by aarf »

droope wrote:it's ok. it's not like this is a very important thread :P i was j/k, don't kill aarf xD
forgive him, Aitch. :lol:

droope

#53 Post by droope »

HAHAHAHAHA WTF??¡?????????????
What seems hard is actually easy, while what looks like impossible is in fact hard.

“Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer.â€￾ –Percy Cerutty

[url=http://droope.wordpress.com/]Mi blog[/url] (Spanish)