Germany approaches the breaking point

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
perdido

Germany approaches the breaking point

#1 Post by perdido »

Angela Merel has turned a blind eye to the German citizens and their concens while promoting mass migration into Germany. One million people have emigrated to Germany during the last 12 months.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-2 ... any-droves

It is not only Germany but the whole of Europe which seems to have lost its way. Britian finally came to its senses and divorced this crazed plan. How can the sovereign societies that make up the europeon union survive with unbridled immigration of people so different from themselves? Not everyone can afford to live behind iron gates like the political elite.

I feel sorrow for those that are surrounded by this craziness.

tlchost

Re: Germany approaches the breaking point

#2 Post by tlchost »

perdido wrote: I feel sorrow for those that are surrounded by this craziness.
Wow...and just as the US is getting ready to embrace the wisdom of the old country.

perdido

#3 Post by perdido »

tlchost wrote:

Wow...and just as the US is getting ready to embrace the wisdom of the old country.
Yes it seems there are global forces pushing for this destruction.

tlchost

#4 Post by tlchost »

perdido wrote:
tlchost wrote: Wow...and just as the US is getting ready to embrace the wisdom of the old country.
Yes it seems there are global forces pushing for this destruction.
Sort of like stealing all your neighbor's property so he has nothing and you then by default are the richest man in town.

It's trully saddening to realize that many of my fellow US citizens can not see the woods for the trees and allow our elected royalty to lead us down the path of self destruction.

But fear not...we will catch up with you at the bottom of the pool.

LazY Puppy

#5 Post by LazY Puppy »

Me one -at least for one single point in the mentioned article- is definitely able to CONFIRM the event called: The Walter Lübcke request of leaving Germany!
At the height of the migrant crisis in October 2015, some 800 citizens gathered at a town hall meeting in Kassel/Lohfelden to protest a unilateral decision by the local government to set up migrant shelters in the city. The President of Kassel, Walter Lübcke, responded by telling those who disagree with the government's open-door immigration policy that they are "free to leave Germany at any time."
I do live exactly in this City, Kassel. The statement of Walter Lübcke was exactly done.

Walter Lübcke was talking about Christian values such as charity and the values of our country, such as the right to get asylum.

He was interrupted by some citizens several times, so he stated: Whoever is not willing to represent these values is free to leave this country at any time.

Note: he said this to appr. 800 German/Kassel citizens.

If I'm going to declare out loud, Migrants that are not willing to represent these values are free to leave this country at any time, they would call me Nazi, Racist, Xenophob.

I had said this earlier in the forum: No Asylum for Anti-Semits in christian/jewish based countries (especially NOT in Germany as for its holocaust).

One had stated to get very busy and active to avoid me one ever entering his country - if I would ever try to do so.

Me one being a Nazi... :lol:

As I said earlier: those in-democratic crap from the -more or less- extreme left winged movements are as dangerous as the in-democratic crap from the -more or less- extreme right winged movements.

I had voted for these political left-winged crap parties for the whole time of my live being allowed to vote - but that's over now! :wink:

Edit:

Watch the video!

I'm starting now to re-script what he was saying exactly and then doing a translation of what he was saying.
Last edited by LazY Puppy on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

perdido

#6 Post by perdido »

Yes the politicians will break their back for those not intending to represent the christian values of the country and government.

Then shove those same values down the throat of those native citizens that protest against accepting emigrants that have no intention of accepting those values.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161026 ... nt-caused/

Something very wrong with that.

Yes the politicians say, YOU MUST LEAVE if you do not accept those people that wish to destroy the society.
Edit:

Watch the video!
Hard to fight the government when government has all the power.

rokytnji

#7 Post by rokytnji »

As I said earlier: those in-democratic crap from the -more or less- extreme left winged movements are as dangerous as the in-democratic crap from the -more or less- extreme right winged movements.
No argument there. I am grinning like a Chesire Cat. Being a lone white cracker on the Mexican Border in Texas. Where Spanish is the preferred language used in the USA.

Watching some of the EU folks squirm as they learn what it is like to be a melting pot of cultures.
Like we have been for ages. But then. Some folks just like pointing fingers at how
we handle being a melting pot ourselves. Granted. We have some cartoon characters who think they know what is best for everyone. Usually wrong though. But then. No one is perfect.

My 1st turnoff in a physical conversation or online with some one else is when I hear <be it white, black, brown, or yellow>

"My People"

Grinning as the worm turns. Ha Ha. Welcome to the club, boys.

:lol:

Edit: I guess Baltimore Maryland is more screwed up than West Texas.
It would not surprise me. :lol:

LazY Puppy

#8 Post by LazY Puppy »

Ok,

here is what Walter Lübcke said in German:
Walter Lübcke in the mentioned Video said, not wrote:Lassen Sie mich erst einmal ausreden. Ich bin hierher gekommen, trotz meiner kaputten Stimme -und das Band bearbeiten wir auch gleich-, Nein, ist ein armer Kerl ist klar. Diese ganze Mitleid können Sie lassen...

Ich bin stolz darauf, daß wir als Regierungspräsidium mit der Mannschaft, mit den Ehrenamtlichen hier, dazu beitragen, da danke ich auch den Schülern, was ich in der Zeitung gesehen habe, den Lehrern - ich habe mich mal hier für die Schule mal eingesetzt, äh, daß hier auch in der Schule das weitergeht, daß wir da auch Früchte davon, daß wir eine tolle Schule haben, daß wir in den Kirchen hier eine Wertevermittlung haben, wo wir sagen, das lohnt sich in unserem Land zu leben. Und dadurch auch für Werte eintreten, und wer diese Werte nicht vertritt, der kann jederzeit dieses Land verlassen, wenn er damit nicht einverstanden ist, das ist die Freiheit eines jeden Deutschen.

Die Reaktionen(Kommentar, RSH): Die anwesenden Bürger lachen und rufen: Ich glaub's nicht, Buh, Pfui, verschwinde.

Ich sage ausdrücklich, wir haben alle Freiheiten, und hier gibt's eine Demokratie mit Mehrheitsbeschlüssen - ich habe hier mal aufgelegt...
And here's my translation for you:
Walter Lübcke translated by RSH said, not wrote:Please let me finish what I want to say. I came to you, in spite of my broken voice -and the connection we are working on at the same time-, no, he's a poor guy, of course. All this compassion you can stop ...

I am proud of the fact that we are helping, as the government committee, and the team and those honorary officials here, I also want to say thank you to the young school girls and boys, what I have seen in the newspaper, the teachers - that we got a great school here, that we got exchange of values in the churches, so we can say it is good to live in our country.

Those who does not represent these values, are free to leave this country at any time, if they do not agree with these values, that's the freedom of every German citizen.

The Peoples reactions (comment by RSH): the citizens are laughing out loud and shouting: I can't believe what he said, boo, pooh, leave us alone.

I say expressly, we have all liberties, and this coutry here is a democracy with majority decisions and rulings - I have collected up here ...
Note: the stammering is from him, Walter Lübcke.
rokytnji wrote:Welcome to the club, boys.

:lol:
Thanks! :lol:
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

greengeek

#9 Post by greengeek »

perdido wrote:Yes it seems there are global forces pushing for this destruction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A
"First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin ..."

perdido

#10 Post by perdido »

Merkel to run for another term as chancellor. If any country deserves a change in leadership it is Germany.
She has cut back on the immigration push lately to fool the German People into electing her again.

If re-elected, the immigration gates will open wider than before.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/merkel-expec ... 58056.html

It is up to the good germans to stop her. She has been chancellor for 12-years now already and
look at what has become of Germany. Grexit time, I hope the Germans wake up before its too late!

LazY Puppy

#11 Post by LazY Puppy »

There's just no need to wake up, as we are free to leave the country at any time! :D :wink: :lol:

Some already thinking about a territorial change, then we just import again those people to have our 2nd "German Wirtschaftswunder" on our new German territory! :lol: :D :wink:
RSH

rokytnji

#12 Post by rokytnji »

There's just no need to wake up, as we are free to leave the country at any time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UmTzgssprY

I've actually played that song on a Juke Box in Jaurez Mexico.

perdido

#13 Post by perdido »

rokytnji wrote:

I've actually played that song on a Juke Box in Jaurez Mexico.
I wonder if there is a German version of "The Cockroach song"

La cucaracha, no puede caminar porque le falte marijuana que fumar

Otra ves!

I was stationed in Germany for 3 years and never saw a single cockroach the whole time.

Sylvander

#14 Post by Sylvander »

I've lived in Scotland for 70 years, and never seen a cockroach here.

amigo

#15 Post by amigo »

La Cucaracha was a water-girl to the soldiers during the Mexican revolution ~1920.

LazY Puppy

#16 Post by LazY Puppy »

I wonder if there is a German version of "The Cockroach song"
I don't know any of it.

Though, there was a commercial (prob. in the 1970's or 1980's) on TV and Radio for a some sort of laundry detergent that has had used the melody of La Cucaracha.

They sung: Rei in der Tube, Rei in der Tube... :shock: :lol:
RSH

perdido

#17 Post by perdido »

As the election approaches, Merkel backs away from her immigration policy and pretends about her position.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... gee-policy

She pretends that there was no recourse to opening the borders of Germany and letting in 1 million immigrants from the middle east and Africa during the last year.
[quote]At the virtual gathering she acknowledged that "not everybody supports this policy

perdido

#18 Post by perdido »

Looks like Germany woke-up enough to rock the boat. Lets see who falls out....
Brexit Referendum
Nov 26 2017, 4:27 am ET With Germany in crisis, Europe-watchers contemplate an E.U. after Merkel

Europe has woken-up and now Germany has a chance to wake-up too.

There is a call for another election after Merkel cannot form her ruling-class government she needs
to keep her iron fist on the throat of Germany.

She said she will not compromise / share the power she has accumulated and will not alter her course from
Davos proclamations.

What to call a German Brexit? There seem to be new elections brewing.
Bye-bye Merkel? Insider reveals German leader faces being KICKED OUT by her own party

nic007

#19 Post by nic007 »

Pfft. Nothing compared to SA, the whole Africa is here already and still streaming in by the millions. We don't even have the resources to lift our own citizens out of the mire. A complete and utter mess.

greengeek

#20 Post by greengeek »

Would it be wrong to suggest that there should be some place where people who are able to control their own fertility should be allowed to close the gates and shut out the rest of humanity who insist on overbreeding or who have dangerous cultures.

I know it might sound a bit "third reich" but surely the only way to improve the world is to stop the spread of low quality cultures that cannot sustain themselves and instead spread like cockroaches.